Photography Competition 2016
How can you resist taking a picture of the Chine’s natural beauty? If you do take great photos, why not enter our 2016 competition (open to all ages) to capture the “Magic of Shanklin Chine”. You could win a giant canvas of your picture worth up to £125 from Point 101 photo printing. Your print could also feature in an exhibition of the best images that we will put together for our 2017 bicentenary celebrations next year, as well as in our future print & digital advertising…and best of all its free to enter!
So get snapping today … then simply email your best shots to us at [email protected] remembering to follow the easy entry rules below.
Each person can enter up to five photos into the competition but each image must be sent separately due to the size of files.
We will put a selection on our Facebook, so be sure to check back to see if your image gets featured and wins. Good Luck!
The simple entry rules:
1.Your photo must be a digital image and should capture the “Magic of the Shanklin Chine”
2. File size must be between 3mb and 10mb, so set your camera or phone to the correct setting.
3. The pictures should feature no people apart your friends and family, who must give their permission for you to enter the competition and for the images to be used by us in the way we have mentioned including in our print and digital marketing
4. You must include your full name, postal address, contact telephone number, date of birth and approx date you took the photo(s) when you email them to us.
5. You can photoshop & crop your images if you prefer, but check out www.point101.com/canvas for the best picture ratios for printing.
6. Closing date for entries is midnight on 15th November 2016, with judging and a winner to be announced on our Facebook page by 1st December 2016.
7. The winning entry will be printed on a canvas worth up to £125.
8. By emailing us your photo(s) you agree to abide by these rules and give us full permission to use the images in our digital and print marketing and in exhibitions at any time in the future whenever required, thank you.
NEW: Enjoy a day & evening visit with our new return tickets in Lumière season. Return visit valid within 7 days.
Customer notice: On Thursday 20th April Shanklin Chine will be closing earlier than normal due to a private event. Last admission in to the Chine will be 3pm.